Please see Who Attends SAGE? for a list of required coursework.
SAGE Applicants are asked to provide the following:
1. Completed online application form
2. Letter of interest (limit one page)
3. Two (2) filled out reference forms
4. Transcripts documenting the required courses (unofficial transcripts are acceptable).
Please see the Application Instructions for a detailed description of the application materials and guidelines.
Following acceptance into SAGE, participants will be asked to provide the following:
1. Proof of health insurance
2. $750 registration fee
All individuals who attend the SAGE program are required to provide a $750 (USD) registration fee. This course fee helps offset the cost of room and board, which is provided by SAGE for the duration of the program.
SAGE participants are responsible for arranging travel to and from Santa Fe, New Mexico